- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations including capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues.
- Applies data analysis techniques that can include statistical process control, reliability modeling and prediction, Fault Tree Analysis, Weibel Analysis, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA)
- Works with Production to perform analyses of assets including asset utilization, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), remaining useful life, and other parameter that define operating condition, reliability, and costs of assets.
- Provides technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel.
- Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions
- Provides input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
- Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors, and refines an asset maintenance plan that include value-added preventive maintenance tasks and effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
- Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, process, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum 5yrs experience in reliability engineering
- Professional knowledge of a Preventative Maintenance(PM) software package such as SAP, Maximo, Oracle, JD Edwards, or similar
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Time and project management experience, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts across all organizational levels
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media