The Program Manager will provide coordination and visibility of all programs across all business functions by setting up and maintaining a Program Management structure to encompass all company activities.
- Provide direction and support and manage specific programs as required.
- Manage all aspects of launch activities
- Utilize Design for Manufacturing philosophy
- Work to manage schedules, specifications and quality compliance.
- Develop PFMEA's, Control Plans, and Process Flow Diagrams
- Present potential Programs to Management for approval and to establish key dates for activities.
- Monitor all Programs and provide regular status reports to Executive Management for review.
- Ensure timely completion of projects by monitoring usage and availability of company resources.
- Specify software tools and define standard formats for creating, storing and presenting project timelines and associated information.
- Ensure accessibility of project information to all necessary personnel.
- Provide consultancy, training and support to other functions and departments.
- Support the implementation of TS/ISO quality systems and APQP standards as relating to Program Management.
- PPAP readiness
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university.
- Two+ years related experience in Program Management.
- Experience in Automotive Manufacturing Environment
- Experience with Automation, Tooling, Production Equipment, highly preferred
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media