HVAC Sales Engineer
You will manage day-to-day activities regarding quotations, orders, delivery schedules, designs and applications for commercial and industrial refrigeration products and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers about project requirements and provide thorough documentation of all project-related communications
- Design, research and analyze refrigeration mechanical and electrical equipment by selecting components to meet system requirements based on quality, cost effectiveness, energy efficiency and competitiveness for refrigeration systems, ice arenas, and electrical distribution systems
- Coordinate preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics with Engineering/Drafting and skilled onsite production team
- Provide proper documentation of all conversations and decisions with customers, contractors, RSM’s, Reps, and Service pertaining to equipment orders and proposals from conception through and after delivery and start-up
- Prepare and review documentation to include customer quotations, proposals, change orders, manuals and specifications as well as ensure invoicing documents are clear and accurate
- Bachelor’s Degree; Engineering preferred or equivalent combination of technical training, knowledge and experience with 5+ years of related design and troubleshooting experience of refrigeration systems
- Parallel refrigeration system knowledge as well as supermarket system knowledge is preferred
- Industrial refrigeration system and natural refrigerant knowledge is desired
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media