Engineering/Maintenance Manager (Confidential)
Looking for a Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree and at least 10 years of, oil and gas, chemicals, food, or liquid pharmaceutical manufacturing responsibility of a Maintenance and Engineering Department including, direction and control of plant maintenance, capital spending, reliability programs, execution of projects, and energy procurement for the plant. Looking for a leader and mentor, not just a good maintenance person. Leadership needs to be at least 5 years of experience. Not a "micro-manager" but a leader.
Primary Role Responsibilities
1) Ensure compliance to Process Safety Standards assisting in HAZOP's, knowledge of state and federal code requirements, and mechanical integrity processes.
2) Lead implementation of planning/scheduling, preventative, and predictive maintenance.
3) Develop, execute, and monitor the capital spending budget and its associated projects for the facility. Maintains a system of budget and schedule control.
4) Strategic planning - development of capital plans ensuring an acceptable return on investment, replacement of worn or obsolete equipment, expansion of capacity to meet sales growth, equipment modifications or related business demands, cost reductions, as well as the development of expanded production capacity for new products. Coordinate the selection, design, and layout of processes and machinery to ensure, optimum space utilization, adequate production capacity, standardization of equipment, and life cycle cost consideration.
5) Ensure that the facility has the ability to meet customer demand by developing and ensuring compliance in reliability programs such as Predictive and Preventative Maintenance with the constant focus of reduction of unplanned downtime and repetitive failures.
6) Plan, organize, and direct all maintenance related activities in regards to day to day maintenance and annual shutdowns.
7) Establishes team performance standards and assures compliance of them directly or through subordinates.
8) Develop and implements training and certification programs that will ensure an adequate supply of skilled mechanics.
9) Coordinates extended shut down repair work with the Operations Manager, Process Supervisors, or other Team Leaders to assure a minimum amount of production interruptions and maintenance overtime.
Looking for at least 10 years of leadership of a large facility. MUST have a ChE or a ME degree! Must have the ability to track and perform large numbers of tasks quickly and efficiently. Must have good written and oral communication skills. Must have good interpersonal skills and a demonstrated commitment to a participative work environment.
Can come out of Oil and Gas, Food, Chemicals, and the liquid Pharmaceutical industries!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media