TIG MIG and or Fluxcore Welder for 1st or 2nd shift Four days per week
$1 to $63000 Per Year
This employee-friendly, ultra-flexible, growing job shop is looking to add a full-time, permanent TIG MIG and/or Fluxcore Welder to their staff. Employees enjoy working a four day workweek with flexible hours to meet their schedules. Employees are able to grow their careers into team lead roles as the company supports career growth. The employer likes to promote people from the shop floor into engineering and project leader roles. Tuition reimbursement including for degrees is also offered. Average employee tenure is approximately 15 years.
The successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
- TIG MIG and/or Fluxcore welding
- Working with stainless steel and/or carbon steel
- Working on a large variety of mostly one-off type jobs
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- Four years of TIG MIG and/or Fluxcore welding experience
- Stainless steel and/or carbon steel experience
- Experience working with a large variety of one-off welding jobs verses a repeat, production environment
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media