Technology Company – Columbia, MD – up to $120k plus 10% bonus
- Small division of $2B SEC company
- Role will be groomed to be CFO in 2-3 years
- 2 direct reports
- Great benefits
- In office full time
Notes from the Hiring Manager:
- Must have manufacturing and Cost accounting experience
- Must be able to get security clearance
- Must have government contract accounting experience
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting of Finance or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Targeting 10+ years’ experience public/private mix, must have industry experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Must have manufacturing industry experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and willing to be challenged.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintaining accounting policies and procedures.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating the month end, quarter end and year-end close process.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating the annual audit with external auditors including the preparation of US GAAP compliant financial statements with all associated notes and tax effect accounting.
- Assisting with or preparing consolidated financial statements, including cashflow statements for reporting to financial partners and shareholders.
- Involved in training and retaining competent corporate accounting staff.
- Provide continual key financial metrics to executive and owner team.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media