Key Account Manager - Pharma & Life Science
Our client is seeking a Key Account Development Manager to develop and manage key accounts in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industry throughout the Americas. You will identify business opportunities for our clients Analytical Instruments at key accounts and create a shared vision which aligns with our client's needs and business goals. Six figure salary plus bonus.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing new and managing current international and national key accounts
- Building and maintaining client relationships at every level of the organization
- Discovering and exploring business opportunities, developing solutions across the entire portfolio
- Negotiations of agreements on global, and national levels
Skills and qualifications you will need
- Business acumen, problem solving and ability to build strong, and strategic customer relations at every level
- A background in Chemistry, Life or Pharmaceutical Sciences combined with business is preferred.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING CAPITOL EQUIPMENT INTO THE PHARMA OR LIFE-SCIENCE MARKETS.
- Ability to travel up to 60% throughout the US, Canada and south America. (Most travel in USA)
- Fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred
- Remote working may be possible for the experienced candidate.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media