Well established local CPA firm is currently looking to fill a full-time position as a Senior Accountant to perform full charge bookkeeping, financial statement reviews, and tax preparation.
If you are looking to grow your career with a well-established firm located in the heart of Phoenix, please send us your resume. We proudly offer an excellent benefit and compensation package, an ideal work/life balance, flexible hours, opportunity for growth & advancement. Additionally, you will enjoy being part of a reputable firm that has been in the valley for over 30 years.
· Take ownership of project from start to finish
· Experience in bookkeeping / write up and preparing tax returns for Individuals, Partnerships, S-Corps, Sole Proprietors, and Trusts.
· US GAAP knowledge is a must. Must have experience in "compiled" and "reviewed" financial statements as defined by the AICPA.
· Perform bank reconciliations, reconcile credit card statements
· Review or report and classify transactions as assets, liabilities, equity, income or expenses
· Produce or review journal entities
· Maintain fixed assets and depreciation schedules
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annually payroll reports/ sales tax reports if required
· Bachelor´s / Master´s degree in accounting or finance or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 5 years of experience working in public accounting desired
· Analytical thinker with strong understanding of accounting theories
· Ability to partner with co-workers to successfully meet deadlines. Work independently as well as on a team
· Willingness to learn new skills and acquire knowledge
· Comfortable meeting clients and maintaining relationships
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
· Knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and Thompson Reuters.
· Superior communication skills
· Positive attitude
· Reliable and trust worthy
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media