$130000 to $140000 Per Year
- Oversee all accounting operations including general ledger, inventory, standard cost accounting and SOX controls for Stuttgart operations.
- Manage month-end, quarterly, and annual closing, prepares and presents financial statements and other associated reports for site
- Analyze variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions
- Prepare forecasts of income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for Stuttgart
- Integrate and train new staff while leading the continued professional development of the existing team
- Provide proactive / unsolicited consultation, interpretation and education of complex financial and operational matters to various departmental leaders used to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with General Plant Manager, Stuttgart Leadership Team, and Finance Team to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis
- Monitor and implement plant internal controls to ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks
- Develop and manages Stuttgart capital expenditure process
- Lead, coach, develop and mentor staff
- Ensure proper accounting in accordance with S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles as well as local statutory requirements
- Estimate product costs to support quoting activities
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. CPA or equivalent preferred
- Demonstration of key finance competencies, qualifications and leadership capabilities with 8 or more years of experience at the Controller level with emphasis in cost accounting and budgeting
- Experience leading cost accounting, financial reporting and budgeting/forecasting activities
- Experience with managing and developing others
- Ability to effectively analyze and present information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to successfully achieve deadlines
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel and Access Knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems (e.g., SAP and Hyperion).
- Well-developed quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and critical thinking
- Competent in business performance management, financial analysis and decision support
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues, clients and staff in charge
- Self-motivated, resourceful and entrepreneurial, demonstrating willingness for learning and improvement
- Strong influencing and communication skills; capable of securing management buy-in, sponsorship and investment through strong articulation of business benefits aligned to broader organizational objectives
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills that result in effective
- Exceptional presentation skills to senior
- Able to motivate and lead teams to achieve
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media