$70000 to $90000 Per Year
- Support, coordinate, plan, design and execute with product development through all stages of development; concept to bench-top prototype development, pilot plant and full-scale manufacturing in support of the business initiatives.
- Hands-on pilot plant experience with sound understanding on process conditions and ingredient impact on desired structure, appearance and textural attributes of alternative proteins.
- Support and design process flow and document baseline of current or new SKUs and highlight potential process improvements or needs.
- Support both the design, testing and commissioning of any new equipment or process changes.
- Review and document raw ingredients, formulations and final product specifications to maintaining accurate records and to ensure compliance with Company standards.
- Build SAP RD skills for material inquires and product SOP changes.
- Consult and provide direction to internal customers (i.e. Purchasing/ Marketing/ Manufacturing/ Quality Assurance) by communicating information for product improvements and/or cost savings initiatives.
- Conduct and provide direction to Vendors and Supplies as to our process needs, parameters, specs for testing equipment and process requirements.
- Conduct and document sensory for approvals
What you will bring:
- BS in Engineering
- Over 4 years of experience working as an engineer in a manufacturing plant - Food or consumer goods
- Functionally competent in MS Office programs
- Excellent communication skills through written and oral presentation abilities, providing clear and concise explanations of science and technology to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated solid research skills, curiosity and creative / innovative approaches to assess problems and solutions.
- Proven ability to strategize, design and execute experimental plans. Deliver stretch objectives on time and budget.
- Proactive, self-driven, results and action oriented, demonstrating passion, strong teamwork spirit, open mind and flexibility.
- Flexibility of schedule – schedule may require various start times due to plant trials and start ups
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media