Accountant, Special Projects
$70000 to $90000 Per Year
Please note that this position requires a minimum of 5 years accounting experience with a manufacturing company
Will be responsible for the direction of various accounting topics for the medical device manufacturer. Need to have current or recent accounting experience with a manufacturing company. This includes International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), US GAAP, tax & business licenses, enhancements to ERP, as well as other finance process improvement initiatives and conversion projects. Play a key role in accounting and related conversion projects. Must reside in New Jersey, commutable to the East Hanover NJ area (No Relocation).
- Base salary $70K - $90K Depending on experience (plus annual bonus)
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Perform gap analysis between US GAAP vs IFRS consolidation file.
- Play a key role in review and implementation of tax nexus study.
- Perform internal control review of system controls.
- Lead end to end transformation projects, which includes: customer order to invoice to billing to cash, purchase to pay, cash mgmt solutions, fixed assets subledger, and record to report processes.
- Lead implementation of set-up in accounting system related to manufacturing and supply chain process.
- Provide support to accounting team in performance of accounting operations, account reconciliations, and financial close & reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline is required. CPA or Master's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in Accounting or Finance with a manufacturing company, plus 2 years experience in a public accounting or audit position.
- Experience with IFRS. IFRS Certification is a plus.
- Strong experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media