CNC Lathe Machinist
- Set up and operate CNC vertical and horizontal mills/lathes and run parts
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in set up and operating vertical mills/lathes.
- Materials: stainless steel and titanium
- Must be able to set-up and operate machines independently.
- Must be able to inspect own parts using basic measuring tools.
- Well-organized and possess excellent communication skills.
- Take pride in workmanship and possess a positive team-oriented attitude.
- HAAS controller knowledge preferred.
- Fanuc controller knowledge helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of all deburring tools — both machine and hand.
- Ability to inspect high precision parts.
- Work independently in a team environment.
- Achieve results based on pre-defined priorities and schedule.
- Keep parts in tolerance.
- Able to run multiple machines at once.
- Basic knowledge of machine maintenance.
- Manual machine experience helpful but not required.
- 5 axis setup experience a plus.
- Must be able to follow COVID protocol.
- Passionate about machining.
- Strong work ethic.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly motivated.
- Personal and professional time management a must.
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Ability to use various equipment and Measuring tools (Calipers, Micrometer, Dial indicator, Thread Gauges, etc.)
Shift hours: M-F, 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Must have 3 years relevant experience.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media