Summary of the Position:
The Graphic Designer will work alongside other designers to provide support in designing creative, innovative, and engaging visual communications for our company. This includes designing the layouts for advertisements, brochures, print collateral, web banners, posters, packaging design, and more. The Graphic Designer also helps to establish and/or maintain brand standards and communicates with vendors to ensure they are adhering to these standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and assist in the production of packaging, print and electronic marketing materials (both internal & external) for presentations, advertising, collateral pieces, and other mediums.
- Prepare pre-press production files for all print projects while adhering to fundamental design principles.
- Work with outside vendors, including photographers, printers, display houses, et cetera.
- Ability to follow and even suggest best practices regarding file naming conventions and overall organization and storage of assets or final production files.
- Stay abreast of digital technology and design trends in the graphic arts industry.
- Prepare packaging artwork files for 3D rendering by vendor. Review and process 3D renderings upon completion.
- Work as a part of a creative team in brainstorming for new graphic designs and layouts.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Assist in the hiring process.
- A minimum of three (3) years of graphic design production experience in a marketing, advertising, or visual communications setting
- Must possess and utilize knowledge of fundamental graphic design and typographical principles to include commercial color printing methods and basic web design principles.
- Proficient in pre-press production and layout using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience using the Apple operating system.
- Excellent written and communication skills required, as well as the ability to multi-task, stay organized, and work effectively in a team environment with short deadlines and scheduling flexibility to accommodate last minute project deadlines.
- Experience with branding / logo design is a plus.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Travel 0-10%
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in graphic design, graphic communications, or related field of study from four-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience considered
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media