Advisory Senior, Manager, and Senior Manager
Senior, Manager & Senior Manager – Accounting Advisory
Our clients are 2 Top 50 CPA firms (remote), Several National Advisory firm and 3 Boutique Advisory Firms—Chicago IL, Cleveland OH, Pittsburgh PA, Milwaukee WI, Baltimore MD, Detroit MI, NYC—$80-225K plus bonus
Our Clients are growing exponentially, be part of the growth. Enjoy steady stream of challenging projects, a collegial environment where they can continually grow and evolve, and the opportunity to make more of an impact in their daily work. Projects are advisory type projects including M&A Support, CFO Services, IPO readiness, Valuations, SOX Readiness and other Accounting Advisory projects.
BIG 4 audit or accounting advisory experience required either current or in the past, travel 0-50% will subsequently be less as firm continues to grow in target markets. Client will consider out of town candidates, may provide small relo.
In return, client offers compensation packages that exceed the industry norm. We also strive to help our team members maintain a sensible work/life balance — which we feel is essential to reward and maximize the intensity and value of their efforts.
Senior Manager-level financial consultants will work closely with ‘C-level’ management of Fortune 500, mid-cap and start-up companies. Senior Managers lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements, including: report writing, developing and managing relationships with client management, and business development.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting-CPA and/or MBA
- 8+ years’ experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable
- High energy with commitment to quality client service
Manager 5 to 8 years of experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
Consultant 2 to 5 years of experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media