$65000 to $80000 Per Year
The Project Accountant will be knowledgeable about all aspects of construction accounting and will be responsible for the following:
• Process the monthly owner requisition.
• Process subcontractor requisitions.
• Ensure the subcontractor is complying with terms and conditions of the contract (i.e. insurance, billing procedures, etc.).
• Process budget updates.
• Process cost transfers.
• Select invoices to be included in the weekly disbursement cycle.
• Monitor and track the cash position of the project.
• Work closely with Project Managers and Project Executives on all facets of project accounting and administration issues.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures as well as GAAP standards.
- BS/BA in Accounting/ 3 plus years’ experience preferred.
- Construction accounting experience preferred.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Quickbooks. Sage/Timberline/Timberscan experience is a plus.
- Professional writing skills are preferred.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects, while meeting required goals and deadlines.
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility and integrity: positive attitude, flexible, team player.
- Professional disposition.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media