Device Reliability Leader - Semiconductor
$140000 to $165000 Per Year
Device Reliability Leader – Semiconductor (140-165K)
We are seeking a Device Reliability Leader to work for a High-Tech Manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Lucrative Stock Options and much more.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Fab with over 100M in assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Product and Device Reliability activities for a high-tech start up semiconductor manufacturer.
- Work closely with process integration, process engineering, product engineering and operations teams to define reliability requirements and implement reliability characterization and qualification procedures.
- Define reliability requirements and qualification procedures for all products.
- Design experiments and perform data analysis to create lifetime modelling methods and lifetime device estimates.
- RCA and CAR for qualification and product failures.
- Provide status updates to executive staff.
Education and Experience:
- Ph.D. or MS in Electrical Engineering, Material Science, or related.
- 10+ years of Reliability Engineering experience.
- Semiconductor Device Reliability, Quality, SPC, Automotive.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media