$25 to $31 Per Hour
• Provide accurate diagnosis for reactive service calls and make repairs as indicated by work order, meeting contractual deadlines. Ensuring equipment is operating properly before leaving customer premises and completing all invoices with accurate list of all parts used and enter appropriate job-related comments
• Complete equipment installations, project and/or preventative maintenance as indicated by work order, meeting contractual deadlines. Ensuring equipment is operating properly before leaving customer premises and completing all invoices with accurate list of all parts used and enter appropriate job-related comments
• Build relationships with customers by providing excellent service and support.
• Make equipment recommendations to customer and follow up with Sales Department • Ensure proper site/work specific PPE equipment is used at each job and when working with electricity ensure all safety precautions are in use, implementing all lock out/tag out procedures.
• Be responsible for following EPA guidelines for storage of refrigerant supplies and EPA guidelines for charging/evacuation of refrigeration systems We will: • Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various areas of the organization • Pay competitively
• Provide on the job training and mentoring in proven best practices • Offer health benefits & coaching • Support your long-term retirement goals through a competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
• Protect you with life insurance and other options • Provide a company vehicle if eligible • Tell you more about all the great benefits – just ask! Key Qualifications: • High school diploma or equivalent • HVAC certification/EPA 608 certification. • Valid state issued driver’s license
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills • Customer service and relationship building skills • Ability to use basic hand tools, familiarity with power tools. • Position requires regular bending, stooping, kneeling and ability to lift 55 pounds.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media