Paint and Sandblast Technician
This company in Seville is looking for a tech to join their Painting and Sandblasting team. Come experience a growing, family-oriented company who uses the top of the line equipment in the best facilities. They are currently looking for a tech who has had pervious experience painting or sandblasting, though specific experience in that field is not required.
Under immediate supervision, perform a variety of work in the painting and sandblasting area. Perform maintenance on trailers and trucks as needed. Perform related duties and maintenance as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sandblast trailers, trucks, parts and equipment
- Tape, prime and paint trailers, trucks, parts and equipment, ensuring finished product meets customer requirements.
- Disassemble, clean and reassemble sprayers and power equipment using solvents, wire brushes and cloths for cleaning duties.
- Inspect, operate or test equipment to diagnose malfunctions.
- Maintain appropriate records of activities
- Other duties assigned by management
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Basic math and measurement skills
- Basic computer software skills
- Ability to work individually or in teams
The employee may continuously lift, move or carry a minimum of 50 pounds up to 100 pounds. This position may also require the use of hands for frequent simple grasping, fine manipulation and power grasping. Reaching is frequently required at waist level and below waist level. The employee will frequently need to bend, kneel, balance or squat. The employee will be performing a variety of physical labor including (but not limited to) climbing ladders, bending, kneeling, reaching and standing for long periods of time; lift and carry boxes, tools, equipment and materials.
They are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media