ERP Software Developer
An industrial equipment distributor is looking for an ERP Software Developer to support the ERP and CRM implementation, ongoing maintenance, and enhancements across their nationwide network.
The ERP Software Developer will partner with the Team to support the implementation and ongoing maintenance and enhancements across a network of companies. In this role, you will use programming languages to create new software features from scratch and configure and customize existing software to meet business requirements. The position will support the implementation process, manage data cleansing and migration, and develop dashboards through the tool.
Why work here:
- Great benefits and competitive compensation
- Casual work environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Social area for breaks and gatherings with Golf simulator and video games
- Opportunity for career growth
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Participate on the /CRM implementation team.
- Manage data cleansing and migration for system implementations.
- Support the development of personalized dashboards to support business needs.
- Provide user support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 5-years of experience as a .NET Developer, with experience in Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, or C#.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Skilled at creating tables with the proper field datatypes and knowledge of database normalization. Ability to write complex queries with complicated joins and scalars.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent attention to detail, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Experience as a programmer.
- Familiarity with the Solutions software.
- Experience with source control software and data logging.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple locations and departments.
- Experience in the water and water treatment industry a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media