Senior Internal Audit - SOX
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDIT - SOX
Transportation Company—up to $90k plus bonus – Seattle (WA), Miami (FL), or Santa Clarita (CA)
- Role is open due to growth of the company.
- Can be based in either Seattle, Miami or Santa Clarita
- Must have SEC and SOX experience
- Unofficial rotation program
- Remote now most likely hybrid come the fall
- Great travel benefits
- No travel now, 10% max down the road to some very cool places
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Targeting 2-4 years in internal audit/public accounting, Big 4 preferred.
- CPA, CIA or CISA strongly preferred.
- SOX 404 and SEC experience required in any industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end.
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Obtains and reviews evidence, ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented.
- Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results.
- Oversees development of SOX status reports and other presentations.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media