Cloud Solutions Architect Manager
Will lead a team of Cloud Solutions Architects that are part of Sales Teams to do technical discovery and technical scoping during the creation of the Statement of Work. The Architects work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to introduce cloud solutions to potential customers. As the manager you will lead these architects, be a player/coach, lead/mentor/recruit, manage the metrics, employee development, build and maintain relationships with partners and sales teams.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a strong understanding of architecting solutions in the cloud (AWS/GCP).
- Must have the ability to coach and provide direction for unique situations, including providing solutions to resolve escalated issues.
- Ability to jump in and be a hands-on Cloud Solutions Architect when needed to run an end to end cloud pre-sales opportunities.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cloud account managers and partners to provide solutions that address a customer’s business outcomes.
- Creative problem-solving skills, the ability to design solutions not immediately apparent, and a drive to solve difficult issues.
- Customer-oriented and shows a bias for action.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Existing Cloud Certifications or the ability to obtain them within 6-months (Google (GCP) or AWS).
- Previous pre-sales technical management experience or prior experience managing in a remote employee work environment.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media