Accounts Payable Specialist
Thriving division of a worldwide manufacturer located in Bartlett seeks a Part time Accounts Payable Specialist 20-25 hours per week.
This is a temp to hire position and should go permanent within 90 days.
Flexible on work days and times. Great office environment, professional setting and very competitive hourly pay rate.
The Accounts Payable Specialist reports to one of the Senior Financial Analysts. The position is responsible for the accounts payable , general office responsibilities and support for other finance staff as needed.
- Accounts Payable:
- Overall responsibility for the A/P documentation in accordance with the Accounts Payable Guidelines
- Management of the vendor listing, including adding, deleting, deactivating and updating vendor information which includes collecting and updating W-9’s/W-8’s, denied party screenings, confirming banking information, etc.
- Ensuring that applicable forms are being filled out when needed: New Vendor, Vendor Change, Direct Debit Authorization, ACH Fraud Control Filter, etc.
- Preparation of annual purchase authorization forms for Delegation of Authority exceptions
- At least weekly ACH batch processing in banking system
- Initiate wire transfers as needed in banking system
- Ensure all disbursements are recorded in Quickbooks
- Assemble and file all payment support and documentation
- Assist with annual 1099 process
- Process expense reports in Concur in a timely manner
- Review expense reports to ensure all transactions are properly reported and include supporting receipts
- Ensure that users are following Corporate and Division Employees Expense Reimbursement Policy
- General Office Responsibilities
- Manage office supplies and beverages, including ordering and stocking
- Mail documents at post office as needed
- Provide support for Senior Financial Analysts, as needed, including banking system reports, sales/use tax compliance and annual report filings
- Associates degree in Business or related field from a two-year college
- 2-3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent communication and ability to work well independently and with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and Concur Expense preferred
- Good math and analytical skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media