Recruiting for 4 Machine Operators. Stellar company, structured job advancement and excellent benefits!
Perks for Machine Operator:
- CTH (contract-to-hire) staff are eligible for the quarterly bonus program, if goals are met
- Once converted, the benefits start day one!
- Growth opportunities!
- Salary - $15-17.00 per hour, plus overtime
Responsibilities for Machine Operator:
- Operate and maintain high-speed machinery
- Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on machines
- Come to work on time every day, be proactive and perform at peak performance level
- Strong communication skills
- Follow quality and safety guidelines
Requirements for Machine Operator:
- Mechanical knowledge and/or background
- Industrial experience is a plus
- Hands on experience with conveyors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems is a plus
- Proven troubleshooting and critical thinking
- Work rotating 12-hour schedules which include day and night rotations, and weekend and holiday hours
- Work modified 3 on 3 off shifts
- Able to work overtime as needed (for which you are compensated)
- High school diploma or GED required
- Open to entry level with strong mechanical, electro-mechanical, and hands-on (such as agriculture, military, or working on cars) experience and an eagerness to learn
- Industries that WILL work well for this position: industrial plants, manufacturing facilities, agriculture, mechanics, car dealership mechanics and oil rig sites
If you want to grow and have tenure with a company, apply today, because this company will provide those opportunities.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media