Occupational Therapist | OT | Home Health
We seek a caring and compassionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work in a great Home Health & SNF setting in Norton, KS. This posting is for a full-time, permanent position.
First and foremost, we are looking for an Occupational Therapist who desires to implement high-quality Occupational Therapy services. Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Occupational Therapist Requirements
- Licensed or license eligible Occupational Therapist
- 1+ years of Home Health experience preferred
- 1+ years of Skilled Nursing Facility Experience preferred
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Occupational Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you seek an exciting opportunity and want to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media