$125000 to $145000 Per Year
Directs and establishes policies and practices for the accounting activities of the organization, including forecasting, budgeting and general accounting. Ensures all accounting and financial reporting functions are in legal and regulatory compliance. Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of the financial results of the Company’s operations.Interfaces will all departments and personnel of the Company including Corporate, auditors, bankers, distributors and suppliers. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Duties Supervises associates to include, but not limited to: staffing, training, coaching, performance management and problem resolution.
- Directs financial strategy, planning, and forecasts; Is operationally responsible for all financial reporting to President/CEO and Corporate. Provide high level analytical support in areas of strategic financial importance.
- Member of senior leadership team involved in setting overall operational long and short term strategies and analyzing and reporting on trends, opportunities, risks and projections of future growth. Participate in the development of the Company’s financial policies, and demonstrate understanding of strategic direction and key initiatives.
- Support President in implementing techniques to ensure continuous business improvements. Analyze opportunities for acquisitions and other new business opportunities for the various operating segments and ensure that the opportunities are aligned with the Company strategy.
- Provide President and Corporate with detailed review of financial reports of Company operating results. Prepare budget to actual variance analysis on monthly financial performance and other formal communications.
- Work with President/President to establish budget goals and oversee budget process. Daily management of Finance department which may include, but not limited to: financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, trip accounting, credit management, fixed assets and rebate tracking areas.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
6-10 years experience in similar role.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media