Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery
$60320 to $101000 Per Year
Labor and Delivery Nurse
Strong independent community owned health care provider that offers comprehensive care comprised of skilled, compassionate caregivers. We are a non-profit critical access resource in our mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With a persistent dedication to patient-focused care, we continue to score high in patient satisfaction surveys.
Labor and Delivery Nurse Specialists provide direct patient care to ante partum/post-partum patients. Depending on hospital staffing and patient acuity, this may begin on admission of the labor patient or when delivery is imminent. Registered Nurse to care for patients in OB, L&D, Post-Partum, Nursery. May be asked to float to various departments as needed. Will work in all aspects of the nursing process; assess plans, implement, evaluate, and documentation of care.
Must have experience in all areas of L&D, Post-Partum - Neonate, Ante-Partum, Nursery....
- Sets up birthing room and equipment for delivery.
- Provides direct patient care to post-partum patient and/or neonate until both clients are stabilized.
- Completes necessary documentation for births, including patient charts, birth records and patient charges for delivery.
- Cleans instruments and restocks birthing room as needed after delivery.
- Performs ante partum outpatient procedures on scheduled on-call days.
- Provides direct patient care to neonates during and immediately after Cesarean births on scheduled days.
- Cooperates with Birthing Director and fellow Maternal-Child Health nurses in developing standards and maintaining quality of nursing care.
- Participate in committees as assigned
- Perform in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulatory agency standards
- Perform in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one-year experience in nursing; experience in Maternal-Child Health nursing preferred.
- Current RN license to practice Colorado.
- American Heart Association BLS and ACLS, Fetal Monitoring, NRP.
- STABLE within 6 months of hire.
Estes Park is a town in northern Colorado. It’s known as a base for the Rocky Mountain National Park, home to wildlife including elk and bears, plus miles of trails. The park’s Trail Ridge Road winds past craggy peaks, forests and tundra. Nearby are the wilderness areas of Roosevelt National Forest. The Estes Park Aerial Tramway connects the town to the summit of Prospect Mountain for views over the valley. A recreational delight for the nature enthusiast.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media