FSQA Supervisor - Night Shift
The Food Safety Quality Assurance Supervisor:
- Leads the continual development and implementation of the SSOP(Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) plans to meet USDA regulations, company and customer expectations regarding food safety.
- Monitors and verifies production SSOP and HACCP records.
- Monitors plant GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices) and other prerequisite programs daily.
- Proactively identifies problems before they develop utilizing SPC (Statistical Process Control) tools or other tracking/trending analysis skills as necessary.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the USDA and keep up with the regulations concerning SSOP and HACCP programs.
- Is responsible for training and documentation of training of all levels of plant associates concerning SSOP and HACCP programs.
- Hands on involvement in all food safety problems that arise during the shift and developing appropriate solutions and corrective actions/preventative measures for those problems.
- Conducts validations of scientific data that support facility food safety decisions as needed yearly.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Food Science, Animal Science, Poultry Science, Operations Management, Biology or Chemistry plus:
- 1-3 years experience.
- HACCP certification, knowledge of USDA regulations including GMP, SSOP and HACCP and labeling.
- Must have experience with food safety plant style audits.
- Be familiar with HACCP and SSOP requirements to include monitoring and implementing validation processes.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media