Electrical Engineer Design
Electrical Engineer (Design)
The Electrical Engineering (Design) position is responsible for the creation, development, industrialization, verification and validation of electronics and electrical systems for this manufacturing group.
- Create, prepare, and modify Engineering CAD Drawings, including PCB drawings and wiring diagrams for new product development and Engineering Changes release.
- Be liaison between Engineering and Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Service.
- Develop high quality test plans based on input from design and marketing documentation.
- Design and coordinate standard engineering tests and experiments.
- Participate principally in the design and building of test fixtures and development of automated test procedures.
- Summarize, analyze, and draws conclusions from test results.
- Prepare standard reports/documentation to communicate results to the Engineering, Quality, and Product Management.
- Determine material and equipment needs and order supplies.
- Participate in design reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Electrical Engineering developing products in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years programming microcontrollers using C/C++.Analog/Digital circuit design, troubleshooting,
- AC-DC Converter/Inverter design. Thorough grasp of electrical design principles and exposure to industrial/military components.
- Knowledge of revision control systems and practices.
- Experience with high power electronics.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media