Field Service Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician
$1 to $66000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Field Service Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician career opportunity is at a financially stable, employee-owned company that created their dynamic industry. The company gifts employees company stock. An annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan (usually is a discretionary contribution in addition to a match) are provided. Overtime is possible.
The work is interesting, challenging and not tedious as every machine manufactured is custom. Projects are unique and interesting. This position could earn an additional one-third in compensation by working up to 500 hours of overtime annually. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Participating in product installations, start-ups and repairs at the customer site and/or on the telephone
- Supporting customers at the customer site and on the telephone
- Following up with customers to ensure their satisfaction
- Traveling 65-75% travel to domestic locations as well as France, Chile, Columbia, Mexico and/or Canada
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- A two year degree in an electrical or maintenance related area or equivalent
- Five or more years of electrical field service, mechanical field service and/or industrial maintenance experience
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs and variable frequency drives
- Ability to do up to 75% domestic and international travel via airplane and automobile
- Possess a valid passport and a valid drivers license
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media