Electrical Engineering Solidworks Designer
$1 to $68000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Electrical Engineering Solidworks Designer opening is at a growing yet stable structural manufacturer that has been in business for over a century. They are a respected leader in their industry. Sales are stable as customers are diverse from utilities to high tech companies. Employees enjoy working here as they are valued and treated well. The team oriented environment is collaborative, interactive and has a family feel. Employee career growth is encouraged and tuition reimbursement is offered.
This position is open due to company and product line growth. This an great opportunity to grow your career. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Creating initial electrical drawing packages in Solidworks
- Adding electrical components to structural drawings
- Making electrical drawing modifications when needed
- Creating Bills of Materials
- Assisting with the support of projects
- Working with the requirements of the NEC
The successful candidate should have the following:
- A four year electrical engineering BSEE degree and/or a Journeyman Electrician status
- One or more years electrical engineering (not controls or electronics engineering) experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media