$85000 to $105000 Per Year
Key Job Activities:
- Collaborates with Business Partners to analyze current and historical business trends, consolidating the financial results and providing the narratives to key business stakeholders.
- Assists in development of the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial packages and presentations for the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Perform forecasting, long-range planning and budget activities
- Drives process improvement to ensure data quality and reporting standards for both financial and non-financial information
- Execute on initiatives that create value through cost management, process improvements, and/or improve the quality of deliverables to stakeholders
- Supports potential ad-hoc analysis as requested.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills, with a strong attention to detail and follow up
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, meet or exceed deadlines and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced and service-oriented environment
- Strong presentation and communication techniques – verbal and written
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills and advanced knowledge of excel
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP, a plus
Required Education: in Bachelors or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
- 3-5 years of FP&A experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- MBA and/or CPA, a plus
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media