similar job titles: Project Engineering Manager, Engineering and Maintenance Manager, Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Location: Olive Branch, MS
Job Summary: The Engineering Manager oversees all aspects of the Engineering function, including Facilities Engineering. Directs department activities, through direct reports to design new products, modify existing designs, and improve production techniques. Plans, coordinates and manages the operation of the Maintenance Department through planning and implementation of effective procedures, training, preventative maintenance and ongoing maintenance repair programs. Manage and develops budget for assigned function or department including operating requirements and equipment and material purchases. Provides technical oversight and assistance to other departments as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in packaging and production systems and/or automated manufacturing systems and food, pharmaceutical, beverage or consumer products industry is required
- Liquid packaging experience and contract packaging experience preferred
- Capital project management experience; experience with major expansions.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and passionate about understanding and addressing root causes.
- Experience with liquid fillings / cosmetics, purified water systems, and liquid tanks.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media