Our Client is seeking an acoustical consultant with 3+ years of experience for an Acoustic and Audio Consultant. The successful candidate preferably should have worked in at least one other previous consulting firm as an acoustical consultant. Previous employment in a role performing varied tasks in acoustics is essential.
- Excellent written/oral communication, self-motivation, project management and presentation skills are essential.
- Background in audio systems design is desirable.
- An interest in live music and high-fidelity audio is beneficial.
- Perform various tasks under the guidance of the CEO/Principal Consultant, Managing Director, Senior Consultants.in order to support:
- Design and management of a wide variety of projects
- Design direction for room acoustics, sound isolation and noise control
- Acoustic and audio delivery aspects of projects
- Acoustically tune and calibrate high-level playback audio systems
- Attend critical design meetings and site inspections
- Maintain quality control throughout each project
- Room acoustic analysis and modeling of a wide variety of spaces
- Preparation of acoustical treatment layouts
- Sound isolation and noise control analysis, calculations, and design documentation
- Preparation of recommendations memos, reports, and other documentation
- In-lab and in-field acoustic and audio measurements
- Acoustic optimization of high-end private theaters, multimedia exhibits and performance-based systems Perform additional tasks as may be assigned by the CEO/Principal Consultant, Managing Director, Senior Consultants.
- Work with Firm Management Team to promote the Company and to help develop new business. Individual will be expected to proactively learn additional tools applicable to the job functions.
- Work will be performed remotely but eventually the individual may be required travel to client sites. Employee must be punctual, dependable & have transportation available.
- Education & Experience: Graduate of a four-year accredited degree with a background in Engineering/Acoustics.
Equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media