FPGA Firmware Design Engineer
Job Summary of the FPGA Firmware Design Engineer:
- Designing FPGA firmware targeting Kintex-7, Virtex-7, UltraScale, and UltraScale+ FPGA devices.
- Creating test benches for simulating FPGA designs.
- Testing designs on target hardware to ensure it performs as per project requirements.
- Providing documentation that describes the FPGA implementation and the detailed product test plan.
- Complex diagnostics and debugging of FPGA interfaces on a variety of products.
- Interfacing with customers to provide technical support for FPGA designs on a variety of products.
- Collaborating with a multi-discipline engineering team in an Agile project management workflow.
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Experience in FPGA development (VHDL preferred), 3 years at least.
Good knowledge of Xilinx’s ISE and Vivado development tools.
Experience with hardware/software design and testing methodologies is required.
Experience in production testing of computing/PCB/FPGA-based products is desired.
Experience with software programming language, C/C++ is desired.
Experience working with high-speed DDR memories, LVDS interfaces, and MGT protocols is desired.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
Self-motivated, Driven, and Independent Personality.
Salary Range: Up to 85K-125K+/year, depending on experience
Location: Austin, TX
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: No. US Citizens or Green Card Only
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - FPGA, design, develop, RF, rf, hardware, dsp, ADC, DAC, digital signal processing, firmware, Kintex-7, Virtex-7, UltraScale, Agile, Xilinx, ISE, Vivado, development, Vivado, software, testing, computing, pcb, computing, C, C++, high-speed DDR, LVDS, MGT, VHDL
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media