Mortgage Loan Closer - Remote
$40000 to $60000 Per Year
The Loan Closer is located in Chesapeake, VA. This person is responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, and industry standard rules and regulations. This position will prepare legal documents and closing packages for title companies and attorneys. The Loan Closer works solely on FHA and VA Streamline transactions.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Review Closing Disclosure
- Review Case Number Assignment, Title Commitments, Insurance Policies, PMI Certification and all loan documents for accuracy.
- Review all files for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with underwriting, government, and investor and company requirements.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all parties to obtain loan status information.
- Provide timely communications regarding closing status as appropriate.
- Ensure all loans are closed in strict accordance with all guidelines.
- Understand and adhere to all existing and/or changes to internal or external guidelines, processes and procedures as soon as they are implemented.
- Responsible for preparing and verifying final figures.
- Sending Closing documents.
- Requesting the wire timely
- Coordinate closings with title companies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Minimum 3 year previous experience as a loan processor, funder or closer. In addition, working knowledge of RESPA 2010, HMDA and Appraisal
Independence Requirements (AIR) required. Must be able to work independently or as part of a team in a high- paced environment. Working knowledge of MS Office skills required.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media