Manufacturing Equipment and Facilities Maintenance Technician Aid
$1 to $44000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Manufacturing Equipment and Facilities Maintenance Technician Aid career opportunity is at a financially stable, employee-owned company that created their dynamic industry. The company gifts employees company stock. An annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan (usually is a discretionary contribution in addition to a match) are provided. Overtime is possible.
The work is interesting, challenging and not tedious as every machine manufactured is custom. Projects are unique and interesting. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Aiding in the maintenance of manufacturing equipment and facilities
- Maintaining a clean, safe workplace
- Documenting maintenance records
- Tracking maintenance work
- Installing, maintaining and repairing a variety of equipment
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- One year of manufacturing equipment maintenance experience
- One year of forklift experience
- Some welding skill
- Possess a mechanical aptitude
- Possess a valid drivers license
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media