Technical Service Parts Sales and Support
$1 to $43000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Technical Service Parts Sales and Support career opportunity is at a financially stable, employee-owned company that created their dynamic industry. The company gifts employees company stock. An annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan (usually a discretionary contribution in addition to a match) are provided.
The work is interesting, challenging and not tedious as every machine manufactured is custom. Projects are unique and interesting. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Providing telephone support to maximize the satisfaction of customers
- Aiding customers with ordering parts and authorizing returns
- Working with a variety of internal departments to create quotes for parts
- Putting orders and returns through the system
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- Electrical, mechanical and fluid power knowledge
- A mechanical mindset
- Three or more years of supporting customers
- Three or more years of managing projects
- Exceptional communication skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media