Customer Based Machinery Sales Project Manager
$1 to $62000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Customer Based Machinery Sales Project Manager career opportunity is at a financially stable, employee-owned company that created their dynamic industry. The company gifts employees company stock. An annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan (usually is a discretionary contribution in addition to a match) are provided.
The work is interesting, challenging and not tedious as every machine manufactured is custom. Projects are unique and interesting. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Determining customer requirements
- Utilizing the ERP system
- Developing quotes
- Utilizing Microsoft Project
- Creating project timelines
- Following the project from start to finish
- Engaging the customer
- Ensuring customer needs are being met
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- Possess a mechanical machine aptitude
- Three years of experience determining customer requirements
- Thee years of supporting customers
- Three years of experience developing quotes
- Three years of experience creating project timelines
- Three years of experience overseeing projects
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media