Manager of Manufacturing Engineering
$1 to $111500 Per Year
This full time, permanent Manager of Manufacturing Engineering opportunity is at a diverse construction, agriculture, and automotive component manufacturer. The company has not had an economic related layoff since 2009 and is expected to have annual sales growth of 33%. The culture is about getting product out the door while still having an enjoyable workplace. This employer cares about its employees. This employer has even created part-time employment opportunities for employees near retirement that want or need to cut back on hours worked.
This is the opportunity to make big splash in this key role at the company. This person will utilize all their manufacturing and engineering skills. Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Making presentations and selling ideas to corporate
- Automating batch operations
- Being responsible for automating plant operations
- Managing Manufacturing Engineering employees and related projects
- Training and developing staff
- Working with Fanuc Robotics, Conveyance, Pick and Place, and Allen Bradley PLCs
- Being responsible for cost reductions, waste reductions, productivity gains and quality improvements
- An engineering degree
- Three or more years of experience managing people and projects
- Three or more years of manufacturing automation experience
- Four or more years of engineering experience
- Possess vision to locate and create automation opportunities
- Possess the ability to make presentations and sell ideas to less technical, highly experienced and knowledgeable manufacturing people
- Possess the ability to read people and situations
- Possess strong communication skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media