SENIOR WWWTP ESTIMATOR
$80000 to $125000 Per Year
Estimating experience in underground utilities required. Prepare bids and submit proposals to acquire new projects. Experience with lift stations, mechanical piping, large diameter pipe, storm drainage, water and waste water treatment plants.
- Performs quantity take-offs.
- Assists in the pricing and bidding of construction projects.
- Communicates with architects and consultants to clarify scope of work, materials, and schedule requirements, and documents these clarifications total estimating effort relevant to a particular bid/project as assigned
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Perform Risk and Contract Management responsibilities as required, review/incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit and man-hour figures
- Prepare discipline estimates by calculating complete takeoff of scope of work
- Consult with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
- May review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, or availability of materials
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media