Senior Graphic Designer (Digital)
My client, the largest online luxury watch retailer in the country based in Orange County, CA is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with solid digital design capabilities and understanding of digital channels to help bring the brand to life visually. This role will work collaboratively cross-functionally to design on-brand, high performing digital assets and collateral as well as project manage the process from brief through to execution. Ability to produce high volume of digital assets efficiently, while reacting to trends and helping to continually evolve and elevate the brand's aesthetics are key. This role reports to the SVP of Marketing.
A considerable part of this role is designing email templates and some landing page development, therefore, deep digital asset experience and working knowledge of UX/UI is required.
- Own and lead the companies visual brand direction, setting and overseeing the tone across communications
- Help develop designs for multi-platform, multi-channel campaigns that meet business objectives and support brand marketing strategy
- Set strategic objectives for creative & visual branding across all digital touchpoints, integrating data, functionality & aesthetics
- Lead and work to execute best-in-class digital branding & marketing creative
- Lead and work to create high volume of assets across all channels and mediums including but not limited to: digital ads, emails, web assets / social, adapting designs for best performance by channel
- Assist with post-production selects, retouching/editing notes and all else involved to bring creative direction to life with our external Creative agency
- Drive & integrate feedback loops from performance marketing & email teams to A/B test designs and build understanding of what drives the best results for each channel
- Partner with SVP of Marketing on brand campaign concepts as well as attend and support photo and video campaign shoots (as needed)
- Partner with digital advertising team on their strategic priorities & projects, coordinating internal & external resources to move projects forward
- Bring in new creative ideas and digital / visual trends
- 6+ years of professional experience in a creative environment in a graphic design and digital asset development role
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Experience doing the work as well as leading a team
- Ability to drive projects forward in an organized and efficient manner
- Knowledge of social and digital content platform current best practices, technologies and creative standards
- Working Knowledge of UX/UI
- Experience with relevant tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting, under tight deadlines, with strong project and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational and team work skills
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Passion for style, aesthetics and bringing a brand's vision to life
- Deep understanding of graphic design
- Free lunches 3 times a week
- Additional pay for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Vacation & sick time
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Bonus program
- Dog friendly environment
- Newport Beach location
- Creative company culture that values its best asset--YOU!
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media