Mechanical Engineer Sales Application Engineer (no travel)
$1 to $116500 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Mechanical Engineer Sales Application Engineer career opportunity is at a well-respected industrial manufacturer of environmentally friendly products that reduce pollution, fossil fuel usage and costs. Their products sell themselves because they pay for themselves in less than two years but last significantly longer. In the company's 40 years of existence, they have never had a layoff. Sales consistently grow and the company is very financially sound. The manufacturing facility is very clean and modern. The environment is employee-friendly and free of politics. The company is growing and the position is available due to their growth. There is no travel associated with this position.
The Mechanical Engineer / Sales Engineer duties and responsibilities should be as follows:
- Investigating customer needs
- Solving customer problems
- Utilizing software to create proposals
- Analyzing and providing appropriate proposals to company sales professionals
- Communicating via telephone and internet
Successful candidates should have the following background:
- A Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Five years of mechanical engineering experience
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Two years of industrial sales experience
Preferred but not required backgrounds will include any (not all) of the following:
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagram experience
- Boiler experience
- Combustion power experience
- Heat transfer experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media