Field Service Technician - Industrial Machinery for Consumer Goods
$29 to $40 Per Hour
The Field Service Technician position supports our Packaging and Filling Equipment. Previous experience in maintenance, troubleshooting, and knowledge of industrial packaging equipment is required.
1. Performs service and maintenance of our Packaging and Filling equipment sold in the United States
2. Travels to customer sites to install, maintain, inspect and repair equipment.
3. Installs, maintains, and repairs both mechanical and electrical systems and components on our machinery, which requires the ability to follow and decipher blueprints, electrical codes, schematics, and manuals, both at customer sites and in-house.
5. Assists with assembly and related install / upgrade activities
6. Follows instructions and duties as requested by supervisor
7. Valid Driver’s License is required
8. Candidate must read & speak English fluently
- The travel requirements for this position are 75% or more
- Occasional trips overseas for training purposes, when possible.
Education and Experience
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year technical school in Electro-Mechanical Technology or 5 years previous experience maintaining Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment.
- SAP experience would be ideal
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Fully Remote (From Long Island, New York, or general vacinity of New York City)
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media