Client Implementation Specialist
$55000 to $900001 Per Year
Our client has been a trailblazer and leader in the software-solutions industry for over 35 years. They specialize in back office software solutions. Keeping that the key to success is a clean, seamless interface backed by robust data management. Our client’s solution cultivates streamlined communication across all departments, while providing owners and managers with powerful tools for meeting and surpassing their revenue growth goals.
We are looking for a customer driven Client Project Implementation Consultant. In this role you are the main point of contact for the client during implementation stage, helping them solve their pain points to grow their business. As a Client Project Implementation Consultant, you must be able to effectively transfer knowledge to users on good practices and the functional and technical aspects of the suite of products.
Essential Job Functions
· Become a product expert
· Evaluate client needs and develop configurations that support business processes
· Assist external clients in the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware, or solutions
· Test and troubleshoot final system setups
· Define and execute on delivery and implementation plans
· Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process
· May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or aid in scoping projects or developing proposals
· Delegate tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
· Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
· Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed
· Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
· Serve as primary point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
· Ability to convey technical information in an easy-to-understand way
· Ability to deliver world-class services and high-impact results
· Ability to balance multiple projects at any given time and stay on top of the details of each
· Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in-person and virtually
· Be open to coaching and development from leadership and peers
· Positive attitude and very customer-centric; always willing to put the customers’ needs first
· A self-starter and quick learner, comfortable in a fast-paced environment where priorities shift constantly, embracing change and ambiguous situations and messages
Required Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Education, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems Management, Accounting, or related field of study
· 2-4 years professional services / technology consulting / sales engineering experience with focus in software / IT in enterprise customers
· Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools, SaaS & general programming methodologies and software architecture
· Possibility for travel up to 25%.
· PMP Certification
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media