The Engineering Manager will be responsible for management, direction, and execution of all engineering responsibilities for this manufacturing plant. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for developing and supporting improvement plans by working with Production to analyze and identify productivity, delivery, quality and material handling improvement opportunities.
- Provide cost effective solutions, processes, engineering support and products in a timely manner.
- Develop manufacturing systems and procedures in a Lean 5S environment.
- Manage projects with formal plans, employing distinct milestones, metrics, and timeliness.
- Initiate, coordinate and execute capital programs per corporate policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development, communication and implementation of major building and property projects.
- Develop and maintain plant processing data and equipment specifications including preventative and predictive maintenance requirements.
- Minimum of 5-7 years engineering leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Working knowledge of PLC programming and Pro/Engineer and Auto CAD software.
- Knowledge and experience with APQP and process FMEA is an asset.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 / 14001 & IATF requirements necessary.
- Strong project management, scheduling, and communication skills.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media