Director of Business Development
Business Development Executive
Precise Resource, Inc. is a leading privately held Woman Business Enterprise specializing in Executive Search and HEAD-HUNTING services for Fortune 500 clients across the United States. One of our more prestigious clients has asked our assistance in seeking Business Development Executive to join their Trusted Services organization in the Insurance Space.
Our client is ranked as one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Companies to Work for as their mission is to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences. A corporate culture of transparency, respect, diversity, and serve as a trusted advisor has been the key to explosive growth for our client. Our client has extensive experience delivering high-profile efforts for Fortune 100 corporations US. A simple business model is their credence: localized consulting practices delivering the best value to clients and the best working environment for their associates.
We seek a polished Leader - a cultivator, network savvy Executive who is insatiable about solving innovative technology business needs using a Trusted Advisor approach and can drive the company to success. A candidate who thrives in solving complex problems will champion the sales leadership/service activities, marketing plan, sales strategy, budget, profitability, and operational integrity of the Detroit Business operating group.
What you will be doing:
As the Business Development Executive (Detroit), you'll help lead the defined strategy, be a brand advocate, provide sales leadership on all vital consulting pursuits, and will be expected to exhibit superior thought leadership throughout the sales life cycle. You will be experienced in establishing and growing accounts through solid account management practices. You must understand and embody the importance of trust in a client relationship. It would help if you had a proven ability to build long-term relationships. The ideal candidate will have meaningful business relationships with senior leaders within the Southeastern Michigan area.
You should have:
- Extensive overall sales experience, including managing client relationships preferably selling consulting services.
- A passion for building a thriving business, self-initiative, self-motivation, and entrepreneurship helps you generate and grow new account relationships and grow them with our
- A strong and established network of existing Detroit based executive relationships, as well as a demonstrated record of creating and maintaining strong ongoing relationships.
- Presentation experience delivering to C-Suite client
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A natural ability to connect with clients and our team offers.
In this role, you will:
- Provide oversight and contribute to the development of new sales and operational materials.
- Be active in our community, finding new and creative ways to continue building your network and find new business opportunities to
- Drive direct sales efforts and sales enablement across the
- Be a strategic relationship builder within the Southeastern Michigan area. Enjoy lasting building relationships with clients, so we are looking for someone who enjoys building meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
- Create OG-specific communications/promotions (e.g., white papers, presentations, blogs, etc.).Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Provide strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree – 4-year Information Technology or Computer Science degree is strongly preferred
- Proven history of success in selling leading large consulting teams, creating a positive culture by cultivating new opportunities, successfully delivering engagements. , monitoring customers' experience and driving thought leadership.
- Must have had success in accomplishing extensive sales and business development, including responsibility to develop and maintain client relationships and manage multiple and simultaneous complex work streams or engagements.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media