Maintenance and Automation Manager
$105000 to $118000 Per Year
The position includes the following responsibilities:
• Provide direct supervision, technical direction, administrative management, and leadership in the maintenance area. • Responsible for the management of all equipment, site, and facility maintenance and utilities.
• Manage plant-wide maintenance and capital program maximizing asset reliability, uptime, and cost effectiveness with available resources. • Manage and perform plant environmental programs to ensure compliance with Federal, State and local regulations.
• Provides long-range planning for the facility and equipment needs including capital and major repairs. • Develops, implements and oversees predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance programs. • Uses other maintenance disciplines in the development and application of reliability engineering, root-cause analysis and troubleshooting of equipment and processes. Repairs and maintains as needed.
• Coaches and develops training plans for all maintenance technicians. Background/Experience: 5-10 years maintenance experience including: • Computer Maintenance Management Systems use and implementation (preferably SAP)
• Planning and Scheduling • Lead Preventative/Predicative/Precision Maintenance • Central Stores Management • Review SAP Notifications (Original and Feedback) for Reliability Improvement opportunities
• Lead implementation of Maintenance Plans for Preventive Maintenance Routes • Track record of improving processes and goal achievement • Oral and written communication skills
• Skills to follow-up on assignments.
• Experience in electrical or mechanical maintenance of packaging converting equipment or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• Supervisory skills. • Organizational, verbal and written communication skills. • Must be technically competent in one or more field in order to effectively direct activities of maintenance employees. • Must be willing to help troubleshoot, repair as needed. Education/Knowledge:
• Bachelor's degree from a 4 year institution in a management or maintenance related field and 5-10 years maintenance management experience including: • Computer Maintenance Management Systems use and implementation (preferably SAP) • Planning and Scheduling • Preventative/Predicative/Precision Maintenance • Central Stores Management
• Reliability Engineering • Proven track record of identifying opportunities and the ability to recommend and implement improvements. • Project Management. • Must be a leader with exceptional communication skills, good organization, and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization. • Previous environmental experience is a plus.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media