Business Support and Development Analyst
The Business Support and Development Analyst will utilize both quantitative and qualitative research for sales presentations, authorization requests, and to address business questions. Specific duties include:
- Utilize syndicated market and retailer data to process, analyze, and deliver brand performance metrics to Marketing, Sales and others within the company.
- Learn to use Vision Critical platform to help maintain online community with survey development and execution. Responsible for gathering Intake forms, creating the Research Briefs and summary of results.
- Run reports and cull data as needed for analysis by Market Research Team.
- Prepare data, arguments and marketing materials necessary for retailer sales presentations with direction from Sr. Manager.
- Run reports for demographics from IRI and Spectra.
- Other research or program requests as determined by the manager and Sales Services Team
This position requires a BS/BA degree plus at least 3 years of relevant experience. Individual must be highly-organized, detail-oriented and able to handle a variety of duties under tight time frames. Must be able to meet deadlines, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and work as a team player, as well as independently.
- Must have strong data, market research and analysis skills.
- Survey writing skills and analysis a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Familiarity with market research data such as ACNielsen/IRI and Spectra desired.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media