Benefits Specialist - 401K Funding Expert
$1 to $80000 Per Year
Salary up to $80,000 + Benefits + Bonuses + Paid Relocation to the USA Midwest
As a Benefits Specialist, you will be responsible for the administration of all benefits and retirement programs within a 2000+ employee company. You will serve as one point of contact for the employees. You’ll handle communications with employees and vendors as well as work to resolve benefits issues. Experience in a manufacturing plant setting is valuable as well. There may be some travel for benefits & HR meetings. We are looking for a Benefits Specialist who has experience with 401K Funding.
Salary up to $80,000 + Benefits + Bonuses + Paid Relocation to the USA Midwest where you’ll have access to a wonderful metro area.
Minimum requirements for this Benefits Specialist position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or similar related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Benefits administration
- MUST have 401k Funding experience.
- MUST have experience with working with vendors to resolve benefit concerns
- Acquisition benefit analysis and Pension experience is a huge plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for all levels of the organization
- Advance experience in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and HR software (HRIS)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Problem solving skills – able to identify & resolve problems in a positive & timely manner
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in the work environment, such as delays or unexpected events.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media