Field Service Technician
Our client designs, manufactures and integrates custom identification systems and is recognized as a leading single-source provider for labels and labeling, coding and marking equipment.
Our client is seeking a talented Field Service Technician. This Field Service Technician opportunity will contribute to the success of the company through the demonstration of technical expertise and interpersonal skills, providing our clients with superior service.
In this role you will:
- Install, demonstrate, maintain & repair marking, coding & labeling equipment.
- Develop reports in keeping with company reporting mechanisms.
- Attend trainings and meetings as required by leadership.
- Assist in office-based duties when not required to be in the field.
- Keep current on trends from both market & technical standpoints.
- Experience in the repair & troubleshooting of electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to identify customer needs and match their solution with company product/services
- Knowledge of industry and applications
- Obtain and maintain PMMI certification
- This certification is paid for by the company
- Computer literacy, esp. with MS Office
- Must have own, dependable vehicle and good driving record
- Ability to conduct business in an ethical, successful manner
- Self-motivated, strong desire to achieve personal professional growth
- Strong technical, communication and organizational skills
- Maintain work-life balance
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media